BREAK FREE FROM THE SHORE, GLIDE YOUR GLUTES TO NEW HEIGHTS WHILE IMPROVING BALANCE AND AGILITY!
Ready to try something new? Then join us in the one-of-a-kind, SUPedal Full Body Workout or get FC2F Committed 2 the final 4 Week SUPedal Challenge in 2017! Shimmy, shake and salsa your way to lean legs, gorgeous glutes and a tight waist you can learn to earn with just one SUPedal Fitness Workout. Guaranteed to be the most fun you will have burning calories with a view.
- Work your Quads…Lift your Butt…Carve your Core…Tighten that Torso!
- Step up and stand up taller, more stable and leaner than ever experienced before!
- Lift life to a new level of lean, stability and power to create your own light and make a wake in the world.
- Burn calories and build your SUP-Confidence while actively recovering from injuries and…enjoy the beauty of Miami Beach more intimately.
- Make marine life stop and watch 😉 notably, dolphins and manatees participate for free…
4 Week Program: 11/2/2017-11/21/2017
Totally Lean by Thanksgiving (Challenge #2):
4 Week Program duration: 11/2/2017 – 11/21/2017(Classes held Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday)
FC2F SUPedal Fitness Challenge Winner will be announced the week of Thanksgiving!
The SUPedal Challenge Participant Rules:
Step 1: Choose your Fearlessly Fit Commitment to train 2X’s week for 4 Weeks throughout November.
Step 2: Log on to https://
Step 3: Upon Receipt of confirmation, use your code to Schedule your training!
All Clients that accept and complete the challenge will receive (2) FC2Fitness Assessments ($200 value) and exclusive program pricing. While the Fittest of all will win a special Spa & Fitness Package valued at over $1,000.00!
Whether your goal is to be HOT by Halloween or Alluring and Enduring for Thanksgiving, the FC2F’s SUPedal Fitness Challenge will have your shoulders souring high, your torso tight and ready to twist and shout with thanksgiving for investing in your best shape yet!
*The FC2 SUPedal Challenge and the FC2 SUPedal workouts are designed by Karen Kennedy and Karen Kennedy, LLC d/b/a FC2Fitness claims no affiliation with “Hobie” and the SUPedal Workouts are not sponsored/designed or considered official workouts of Hobie.